Meh Click Bebanyak ;)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Movie Marathon

Bonjour,

Because of my (do not start the sentence with because) schedule is so so pack,I don't have any times to review all this movie.But I will make it quick,simple and easy for you to understand whether is it good or not.Based on my opinion and own views.We start it with,



Interesting story but too draggy maybe the scriptwriter doesn't have any idea to make this more pack and it was so simple to take this fourth teenagers to back to their origin place which in this story their belong to the Narnia Kingdom.A little bit boring and but I really love the views and location.It was so beautiful.Worth to watch it and I give it 4 stars out of 10.As what can I say "In the two battle scenes, we always have an exact sense of what an old film professor of mine called the "axis of action." We know who is where, and why, and where things stand.

*Spoiled Warning*!Sigh..Seeing Murphy's name tagged to something makes me pretty sure I want no part of it. That saddens me.Meet Dave is suck!Seriously,I cant imagine Eddie Murphy can act in this movie.The story is terrible,seriously.For kids I think it will be really-really fun not for me,stupid and senang cerita bodohlah!One and the half star for it.Lame jokes, and a completely waste of time.I feel sorry for Eddie Murphy. I do enjoy his performance in Dreamgirls.Meet Dave is a total waste of time and money and it is not worth it.
Dont Mess With Zohan?You Don't Mess With the Zohan, latest Adam Sandler's comedy is a exaggerated and ridiculous movie that you will enjoy. It takes a tough topic like the conflict between Palestine and Israel and makes it an entertaining and laughable movie for the people. The story about A Mossad agent (Sandler) fakes his death so he can re-emerge in New York City as a hair stylist is a little exaggerated and with some repetitive jokes but still very funny to watch. It is the typical Adam Sandler comedy that includes beautiful women, sexual humor and a clumsy but lucky guy that tries to be a different or better person The cast is very good beginning with Adam Sandler that although his performance is a little exaggerated, he manages to make it funny. Rob Schneider as a Palestinian cab driver is very funny. John Turturro as the Phantom is also very good, Emmanuelle Chriqui with a decent performance as a sweet Palestinian girl who owns a beauty saloon and a brief but convincing appearance by Chris Rock as a Jamaican cab driver. In conclusion, a funny movie that you can either go and see it in theaters and spend a good time or you can wait until it comes out on dvd and watch it home.

Merci!

No comments: