Meh Click Bebanyak ;)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Anak Pak Mail menikah lagi...

Oh tidak,satu hari mata ini belum lelap kerana membuat kerja...adui...but finally I did it. Apparently,writing is not only in the office,with 1malaysia concept make my living life to the fullest. Serious,mencari wording yg sangat patriotic is not an easy work. I can write fast but that is shit lah...

So u want it quick n u will get a fast shit from me. I dont want u know...at least work concept...I dont want that,I want quality so I need time to think which is good n not.

But still,client want the best but again they dont understand and try not to pulak tu...

Sigh for them but an applause for me for not easily back off.. Yeay...

Life isso very meaningful. Everyday I think how to make more money and be a succesful woman..

Dan sekarang... aku berusaha mencapainya...

Hey women out there,life is not only about your bf, if u do so..dontla regret when ur fren or other people are so lucky to have wat they want. Coz life is about struggling....Not about fighting...Okkkey...

Peace ..;p

2 comments:

Veron said...

The last para mcm to me je...

shuhadatulain said...

it is general okkkeeyy..dont assume lalink...