Well,
Not to say to regret all those happened but only to make sure I've made it right. No regret,no turning back. Past 2 years is most challenging step in my life especially career. It happened so fast and need some air to breath to be optimistic all the time.
Argued with one of my friend, done a few tele,a few series which I've made move to a further step in my life career. I do what I want,I glad I make it even so many obstacles to get through. Well,it's what we called life.
But so far, I am so thankful for every moment God being with me. He is so powerful and listen and always by my side. Not matter what I am to Him. Thank you Allah. I hope I will be a good a loyal slave to you in coming and coming.. Insyallah.
Family,your support uncountable. Which I cant find any word to express my feeling. But thank you so very much. Listen to every single thing that came out from my little stupid mouth even awere all rubbish. Thank you.
I am so glad I make this far I mean I keep changing my attitudes of course from worst to a better one. Insyallah, I try my best not only for myself but all of us...
I wish for more rezeki for me in 2010,all my dreams and targets will really achieve. For more health for more GOOD GOOD thing for all of us. Amin.
New Year,but still same goal. Whatever I am, I want to be a really A GOOD ONE. And leave all bad habits behind. No turning back. Move at the right side. I believe in all postive atts.. So, make it happen.
Insyallah. Good Luck everone.
Happy New Year,new resolution,new target. All the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment