Meh Click Bebanyak ;)

Monday, December 6, 2010

Pelik tapi it is true yaw.

Hello readers (if aderlah),
Gambar memang takde kena mengena lah kot or by ur judgement lah.

What so pelik to me this lately ialah manusia yang bergelar dewasa,among matured and could say big enough to think wiser. But they don't.

I am not saying all the time I will think rasionally but I try my very best to not to think out of path. Once emotions and anger control the mind then I'm lost.

Okay back to the topic. This is my personal opinion so please...

Tulis bukan-bukan di laman sosial tak kisahlah apa-apa pun tetapi menuju kepada orang perseorangan dengan bahasa dan kata-kata yang kesat. Yes, of course we are not perfect but at least cakaplah bahasa elok. Kita manusia berilmu,ada akal dan fikiran. Kalaulah orang kata macam tu towards our family,wat do guys will think? Of course sedih kan? Sama jugak dengan manusia lain. Punya perasaan. Dan before put yourself in danger why not investigate dulu what actually was wrong. Kan bagus?

And I know certain of the status is refering to me,but seriously I don't care. Sebabnya hak bersuara itu masing-masing. I will easily melenting or marah,balas balik, because 1st I'm not even terasa coz I tak buat,2nd I'm big enough,well educated and 3rd,buat apa melayan manusia yang begitu,sebab tiada apa pun untungnya.

Jadi ujilah kesabaran ini lagi kerana seronok apabila kita tahu kita dah besar and matured to handle all those things. It is a big challenge. But best. Serious.

And I'm talking to maself to be patience,wiser and always thinks it in positive way. Thank you.
Sent via My Beautiful BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments: