Wah...wajinnya saya! *sambil mata berkelip-kelip manja*
Rajin lah sangat. Actually ada a few scripts to be settled but because the dateline ar in on Monday ar so I take rest dulu ar.. Taye banyak tired ini hali lor...
Eh,actually I wanna share something. I start to drink milk now. You know I am afraid whatever osteoporasis will effect my bones. Prevention is better than cure lah korang. Since my joints are really makes me sick so I started find solution and decided to drink at least one glass per day. Good or not.
I choose Anlene Coklat Milk. Actually I loves the pure milk but you know my sis and my sugar would like to have it in choco so that,I folllooow je lah....
Anlene Coklat, came out with two choices,pure milk and choco and both for 19-50 years old and the Gold one is for 50 and above.
This is my 2nd day... harap-harap okaylahhh... Yum Yum Yum.. Remind me my old days,my dad like forcing us every morning to drink milk and eat half boiled egg. I was the good one.
But now,seem I the hardest..but at least I try and make it as my routine. Right?
Till then..Daaa..
No comments:
Post a Comment