Meh Click Bebanyak ;)

Monday, May 16, 2011

SwitchBlade Kuala Lumpur













Hello peeps.
Alhamdulilah,life would be heaven if we appreciate and live life to the fullest. Also we still can eat as much as we can. Thank you Allah.

As always makan-makan will always be the first topic on my day. I love eating. So I don't care but I eat and do my routine. Notlah eat eat until you lose control of your body kan.

We found this one restaurant in Solaris Dutamas,SwitchBlade Kuala Lumpur.. Nice place. Apart from a restaurant it is actually a bicycle's lovers shop. You can find everything about bicycle here. Also a vintage shop.

Cozy place. We had Smoke Out Chicken Burger, Creme the Spinach and our deserts were alamak I forget it names but it actually marshmallow with chocolates topping and be served with fruits.

The best thing is its drink. We had Peach Cooler, Citrus Apple Paradise and Mango Tango Freezer.

The burger is very yummy but the pasta is only so so. In fact my sis dint finish it. And the desserts is so simple and I am not satisfied with it. We can just make it at home.

But overall the price is reasonable.

The most important thing we spent our time together.

No comments: