Meh Click Bebanyak ;)

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A True Malaysian?

Bonjour,

Just want to share one case which was happened to me last Saturday. Yeus and I went to Maydin and bought our groceries. Until came to all fishes and chicken department I just wait at the one corner and saw from far how did Yeus shopped. I saw this one girl and maybe her age around 5 to 6 years old. She was talking to her brother who sits on the trolley. As I can hear what this sibling talked about and I heard that the girl wanted to take something and asked her brother take care his own self. OMG! So cute! I was looking around and saw this husband and wife asking around whether we see their daughter. I thought it’s maybe the girl that I saw before. So I just walked to them and said I saw their daughter went there. You can predict what they say? No? Erm.”Okay”! They just walked away without say anything. Hello?At least a “precious” word thank you.Oh,okay. It’s so hard right?Okay,one more typical Malaysian.What can I say?Huh!

Merci=Thank you!

No comments: